Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

my invitation to Hogwarts

As i walk home from who no’s where i look in the mailbox, it’s mail i go inside and check out what it’s for.
It was an invitation to attend Hogwarts. I was a big fan of Harry Potter and now they are inviting me so I
got ready in clothes.

I took the train to the Hogwarts. I arrived at Hogwarts on the train and there they
were real, and I got confused. Are they real? I was very scared because I was separated from my
friends so I don’t know, it was giant and it was as big as Auckland city.

If Auckland city looked like
fantasy stuff. I was sorted into a house for 3 days and these fantasy songs were playing on and on.
It was starting to get annoying so i could not sleep. And then those three days were over so i got on the
train and went back home without any music.*fake*
.

No comments:

Post a Comment