Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

my first day at crunchem

First day at Crunchem Hall!


Instructions
  • Using the plan below write a story about your first day at Crunchem Hall Primary school.

  • The plan is just a guide.
    • You have to think of all the cool details.

Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs

Write a creative story using the plan below

Orientation
Problem
Resolution
Your whanau are forcing you to leave Pt England School and attend Crunchem Hall Primary school.
this story is *fake*



Further ideas:
You meet some kids.
You meet your new teacher Miss Honey - She’s nice.
The principal is the horrible Miss Trunchbull.
You get in trouble for something.

Further ideas:
Get her fired. 
Mr Burt invites all of Crunchem Hall Primary school to come to Pt England School. 



Further ideas:

Start Writing below


As i got back from my friends house i heard something at my house the words was this “so we take him to Crunchem Primary” i was terrified i thought they were talking about my brother but they said primary and my brother is in college. It was night so that meant i needed to go to bed and it was Sunday so that awful school was tomorrow it was morning so fast my arm was shaking as my mum took me to school. The principal looked ugly she started whacking people with her ruler. She was so ugly she was scared that all mirrors broke in the school from looking at her. Then class started. I was shaking so much the school accessories were shaking then the teacher sent me to the principal’s office. The principal didn’t seem to be happy so she got her scissors out and cut part of my skin off until I ran back home. It took me 20 minutes. I thought miss Trunchbull was watching me so I looked back every 5 minutes. I told my mum “she's crazy” and took me back to Pt England School. They don't have crazy people there so my mum said NO so I did a sad face which refused my mum from saying NO. Then I took the crunchem kids and they looked injured everywhere. And so on, the kids stayed at Pt England School.

No comments:

Post a Comment