Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

bungee jumping story

Story Starter…
Bungy Jumping

Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs
Instructions
Using the story starter below write a story about what it would be like to bungy jump off this bridge.

Ideas to use
Times: Before the jump. During the jump. After the jump.
Feelings: Scared/ nervous, excited/ happy
Things: Harness, Strapping, rope, ledge
Places: Bridge, Ledge, Water, Bottom
People: Instructor at the top, instructor at the bottom, Friends/ Family watching

Start Writing below



I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness feels tight around my legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about to bungee jump. In about 1 minute I will be bungee jumping. 1 minute later ahhhhhhhhhhhh! This is not fun at all please get me off this is way too scary but no one heard him whining until he reached the bottom. Suddenly he yelled “that was amazing” so he went on again. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! And as he reached the bottom they heard him say weeeeeeeeeeee!. He liked it a lot so he never was afraid of heights again. he became a tourist and went to every bungee jumping place in new zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment