Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

titanic Astor

Start Writing below:


As the ship sailed off I thought it’s gonna be nice in 1st class nothing could
ever go wrong. On this trip the ship sailed across some giant rocks. There was
some nice food in first class like seafood and lobsters and seafood.


Until something happened, oh my goddess, that's a giant lobster and it was for
me because I was the richest guy on the ship. Then I saw even more rocks;
they were as big as a volcano crater. I had a bad feeling about this, maybe an
iceberg would appear out of nowhere.


And that’s what exactly happened so i hopped on a boat called millionaires
boat it’s where the richest people on the boat would go. Then I survived and
the ship sank to the floor and I was sad. Because i didn’t have the chance to
eat that lobster then other boats came by and saved everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment