Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

fishing trip

Start writing here:
_______________________________________________________________
One day there was a person that was me. I always wanted to explore the sea and look for a manatee so I said “yes that’s exactly what i should do” it was too dark so i had to go to sleep. Then the next day I got on my little Yacht and went off to sea.

Then I got there, I actually didn’t know where I was going so I found myself in the middle of the ocean. There were a lot of fish in the ocean (obviously) but then there were a lot of sharks as well but I caught them first then I hopped in. i caught all the sharks i could see then i hopped in the water and found one more shark.

So i replied and said “MEH” so the shark swam away then i found the one and only fish, the manatee was in a coral reef somewhere 10 miles east of the ocean so i went there and took photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment