Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

samurai battle

As i walked around the place in Tokyo there is a lot of stuff but the dumb thing is i can’t touch any of it so
i ask the shopkeepers why can’t i touch anything? Then I walk across something big. It's a famous
shuriken called the not so secret shuriken. 


It looked so cool I touched it and the owner came and he wanted to duel me. He did not look like a warrior
that time but then i duelled him. We went to the tallest tower (TOKYO TOWER) so at 3:00 we challenged
and begged him “I don't wanna fight, it was just a shuriken” then he said “NO”. 

so then he pushed me. I laughed because it was just a push. then someone came out of nowhere it was
his dad called not so secret dad he was mad to fight his son but he had to even though he pushed me
so he did a finger heart disintegrating  move on him which made him disintegrate his heart for 10 minutes
then we stopped and everything went back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment