Pages

Saturday 28 December 2019

my Christmas

On Christmas at 1:00 am my brother woke me up to open the presents but then i was to tired so I went back to sleep but as soon as i got in bed I went to open up the presents. All i got was a bouncy ball, two splat balls, a basketball and the best present a basketball hoop i was very excited to play with it but I had to wait until it was morning. It was finally morning then I sped outside and i started pumping up my basketball then I was starting to do some shots then i quickly got bored then i started watching scary movies for some reason (truth or dare and paranormal activity 4).

Then it was 10:00 so me and my Nan went to get some sushi for a big as Christmas feed then we came back then I played basketball with both of my uncles and my brother. I lost most of the matches then it was lunch  so then we had a massive feed there was K.F.C, Sushi and a bunch of other stuff then we started eating i had an Eel it was yummy as. then when we finished i had a little sleep with my cat then i woke up it was already 10:00PM that mean't that me my brother and my mum are going to the cinemas in Manukau we were going to see jumanji the next level i can't tell you about the movie but it is funny. then we went to Krispy Kreme and i got the simpson donut and the Christmas tree donut then we went home and i got a jumanji cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment