Pages

Saturday 28 December 2019

my fun weekend

On the 21st and 22nd of December I went to gravity and the pools on the 22nd of December i just had a normal day.On Saturday i woke up not knowing that i am going to gravity and the pools so i went and got change so then i was ready to go to gravity (trampoline park). Then me my brother and my mum got there. It was kinda packed at gravity because it was almost Christmas but me and my bother go bands i needed grip socks.

 Not my brother and  my mum because they already had grip socks then I dashed on to the trampolines i grabbed one of those rubber basketballs kept missing my shots. We left early so we can go to the Panmure pools, we are going there for my cousin Hendrix because he has his birthday but he has it early. Then we got there there was already a lot of people there i quickly ran all the way to the aqua run i went on a couple of times then i went on the slide and then in the pool then i ate food then i went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment