Pages

Friday 10 December 2021

My school prize giving highlights 2021

 Hi my name is chaun and 1 day ago Pt England School had prize giving,

Highlights,
My 1st favourite highlight was the year 8 and 7 dances, I was in the year 7 dance, I liked the year 8 dance because I like the songs in general, same goes for the year 7 dance.

My 2nd favourite highlight was the rewards for the year 7's, Kiarah got 3 certificates on that day, 1 was top academic in the year if i can remember, another was for english and the last one was for maths. The other people got student leaders of the school such as (Prefect, House captains and etc), my friend Roman got prefect.

My 3rd and last favourite highlight was all the people at home that watched the live and watched their children dance, that shows that their parents love them lots.

These were all my highlights of the day at prize giving, overall it was very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment