Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2021

DLO term 1

hello my name is Chaun this is my DLO (digital learning online) for this term and it shows all about me. the first one is my culture, i am from new Zealand and i am Maori and my family. the second one is my favourite hobbies. my favourite hobby is gaming because i am addicted to this one game. my third is my family because i love my family and they love me. and my fourth is music because i listen to music a lot and it is very nice. these are all about me and my life.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chaun,
    Good job on finishing your DLO on time! Those headphones look great and I love your gaming section. Although your DLO is great, maybe next time your task description could have more explanation (about your 4 important things). Keep up the good work.
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete